Video marketing is one of the most preferred content types these days. According to the survey result of Hubspot, more than 50% of consumers want to explore video content from the brands and companies they follow. The statistics related to video marketing keep on changing, but to help you gauge the worth of video marketing, here are the top video marketing statistics for 2019:
- On Facebook, every day, consumers watch videos for 100 million hours. This contains videos in the Facebook feed as well as stories.
- All types of video content get more shares than images or text content. To be specific, videos get 1200% more shares than other types of media.
- According to Facebook reports, live videos get 3x times more viewership compared to recorded video data.
These video marketing statistics clearly depict the importance of video content. These massive results have given rise to video marketing agencies. Now, you understand the importance of video marketing this is the time to understand what types of video content are in demand.
- 90% of shoppers find their desired product from YouTube videos.
- 75% of buyers make a purchase after viewing a product video which gives them a better understanding of the product.
- The buyers that view the product demo video are approximately 2x times more likely to buy a product.
- 69% of buyers say that the video interview of the B2B or B2C organization helped them make a purchase.
In a nutshell, product videos and all other types of video content related to the product are important and give a spike in sales.
- The video marketing agencies receive 200 to 300% more CTR for the video content in their email campaign.
- 80% of the increase in conversion rate is measured for the landing pages with videos.
- 20% of the increase in conversion rate can be achieved by adding a video on the home page.
In a nutshell, having video content in the marketing content can help increase engagement, leads, and conversions.
- 78% of video content is viewed on mobile devices.
- 92% of videos got shared that are viewed on mobile devices.
- More than 500 million people are viewing Facebook video content on their mobile devices.
In a nutshell, videos are heavily consumed on mobile devices and that is why the video content has to be optimized for mobile devices.
The video content is heavily in demand by the consumers and it can increase revenues. However, it is necessary to use engaging video content and that expertise can be found in a video marketing agency. Blow Horn Media is a renowned local video marketing agency that offers the best marketing services with engaging video content. Get in touch to know more!
Read Next Blog: